Re: Hohner manufacturing, Billy Branch

Sorry for all the fuss about B Branch.  He doesn't push my buttons.  I
just thought his take on the whole thing was interesting.  It was meant
more as a report than a discussion item .  Lesbian separtists don't get
my goat either.  Why would I want to hang around a bunch of people who
resent my very existence?  I wouldn't.  While I can understand both
parties injuries (b branch etc) I would hope that this is merely a stage
and that people move through their anger.  Thank you to Winslow a voice
of reason.  FJM