STATEMENT FROM NORMAN IVES

As Norman does not have access to the net, he has asked me to post the
following on his behalf:-

"Norman Ives, proprietor of Norman's Harmonica Centre, wishes it to be
known that the views expressed by Hugh Messenger or Lee Oskar
concerning the debate surrounding the products of Lee Oskar Harmonicas
by Tombo and the Ultimo harmonicas by Tombo are not necessarily views
that he personally holds or shares."
Norman goes on:-
"I sell all brands, models, makes and keys of harmonica all over the
world. It is not my place to say which is better for a player. Each
player has to assess and address their own needs. I'm just here to
service those needs whatever and wherever they may be. Furthermore, I
feel that as I know Mr. Mano, president of Tombo, Lee Oskar, president
of Lee Oskar Harmonicas and Hugh Messenger personally, it is not my
place to be involved in this debate.

Yours sincerely,
Norman Ives."