Re: DLS - Dry Lips Syndrome

> Second, I want to ask what the finally word was on the JT-30 vs. Blues
> Blaster issue.  Is there just a capacitor wired across the element on BB's
> that cause it to sound different and will removing this cap have the desired
> effect?  What's the deal...
>
> Red (Chris)

 My understanding is that this cap is there to make sure there always is
some sort of load going into your amp. It's supposed to be bad for your
tube amp to not have any sort of input load, but I could be wrong about
this...

 BTW, Hohner didn't always put a cap in its Blues Blaster. I have a
2-year-old one with no cap...