Re: Harps and Condoms

	Just a few weeks ago, I took my not-to-impressive-to-me Green
Bullet knock-off (I think), and 1) Pushed the cartridge as far back in th
housing as possible.  2) Stuffed, _stuffed_ the thing with foam, and then
popped on the grill.  Results?  Less feedback, almost _too_ much bass
tone, more distortion and volume (via less feedback), and one happy
camper, me!