BUYING CHROMATIC

Hello,
      I am planning a new chromatic harmonica. I used 270 and cx-12 before.
I like the sound of 270 and the response of it to my blow and draw. For
cx-12, I cannot hold a weak sound steadily probably due to the problems of
its valves. Moreover, it don't have the bright and "resonance" sound of 270.
Does anyone know about the sound and quality of Huang Chromatic harmonica
. Does it havea wood comb or plastic comb. How is it compare to 270?
Moreover, I would like to know about Toots' Hard Bopper and Mellow tone
harmonica. I believe they are good Harmonica. But do they worth the price
 that is almost double to 270. Thanks

Mak

Makhong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx