Re: Highlander plays Harmonica...

>  On last nights episode, in a flashback to the Mexican Revolution, Duncan
>  was shown playing the harmonica....  But he only played two and a half notes
>  before he quit.

:-) :-)

How in the world do you play half of a note?  (I know how to play
a half note (vers. a quarter note, eigth etc.) but I don't know
how you would play half OF A note.  If it was A-440, did he play
just 220 of it?  ;-)

Michael

Michael Bower                                      HFS, Inc.
bowerm@xxxxxxxx                            7900 Westpark Dr.
(703) 827-3559 (w)                                    MS-804
(703) 435-5081 (h)                          McLean, VA 22102