Re: Blues Blaster Mic - Capacitor

:verbosely here due to the lack of the pi symbol, that states: Frequency is
:equal to 1 over 2piRC( that's 2 pie RC) where R is the resitance of the pot
:and C the value of the cap. So as resistance varies so does that value of
:frequency to pass thru the filter.

I hope I'm the first to make me eat my own words. What was I thinking? I
don't know, just a little too quick on the response draw, I think. The above
formula is for an oscillator frequency not a filter. Sadly I don't have a
pass filter formula in front of me but the capacitor/resistor effects as
close in the respect that value effect frequencies. Someone mentioned that
since that cap was a small value it must only be good for RF frequencies
that might stray by. I don't think so because if they were RF you're Audio
band amplifier would ignore them anyway.

Tim