Re: Blues Blaster Mic - Capacitor

:If that were only true.  Unfortunately, anyone who has ever heard
:a strong local radio station coming through a poorly shielded
:audio amp or telephone (or even some folks' fillings) is

Yes, my fillings pick up a blues station. Or is that just my head?

Tim Moody

PS Great answer. I really should sit down and formulate my answer before
spewing them out. Had I thought about it for a while, I might have come to
the same conclusion. But maybe not, it took reading your reply to spark some
thought.