Other positions

>Could someone post a list of Little Walter songs (or any other
>easy to find blues recording) that show good examples of playing in
>different positions?

Here's a list of some 3rd position stuff that I know off the top of my head:

Artist          Album                   Songs( song key/harp key(s) )
Musselwhite     Louisiana Fog           Louisiana Fog(E/D), Leavin'(D/C)
Musselwhite     Takin' My Time          Wild, Wild Woman(A/G,D)
Butterfield     Fathers & Sons          I'm Ready(D/C,G)
Madcat          Sky King                Several cuts
Magic Dick      J. Geils Band           Cruisin' For Love(G/G)

This last one is in first position. The live cut is in A on an A harp but
the studio version is in G on a G.