MISC /that pesky cap

I believe it all balances out in the end.  Some days it's all Irish
harmonica posts some days it's the thread is heavily based in theory
other days it's all chromatic stuff.  The point being it's been a very
long time since I've struggled with a 2 draw bend.  Time after time I
read questions pertaining to beginning technique.  No complaints from
here.  I find it interesting to read because of the many ways different
folks find to articulate the same techniques.  I was one of the
participants in the great JT-30 debate.  I don't even use a Jt-30 on
stage.  Small samples yield skewed results. If you want the big picture
put in some homework time on the harmoni-gopher reading through the
archives.  If you don't know how ask.   One of the truly great things
about electronic mail is it's ethereality.  You don't like something
delete it from your mailbox.  Boom It's gone.  Skim delete that's what I
do.  Before the Jt-30 reign of terror the harp-l had been dead for days.
Multiple threads are allowed.  If you want to, start one and see if you can
get others to follow it.

Tim I don't think Tom Ellis was trying to steal business from a
competitor.  He doesn't make a dime on the mod he was reccommending.  He
refers you to a guy named Tim Norris in Indiana that does the work and
pockets the $$ himself.  Kevin's mod price is high.  for some it may be
worth it.  The only review of it I've seen by an actual user was on this
list and I believe high price was a complaint.  Kevin's a good guy.  I
like him I do business with him and sometimes he charges too much for my
wallet.  A guy who plays Silvertones ought to be able to appreciate
thriftyness in others.  FJM