Help pls., US Westcoast player update

Hello harpers,

It's good to be back in USA again after two years in Madrid, although I'm
still suffering from reentry shock.  Can anyone help me get acclimated and
give me an update on the following players? (Still playing around, with who,
latest releases, etc.)

Curtis Salgado ? (Still with the Stiletos?)

Paul deLay ?

Gary Smith?  (SF Bay Area)

Lee Oskar?  (Still touring with War?  Or with his own band?  Did I read
somewhere that he did a show with the famous bass harpist and Harp DL member
Danny Wilson?  I really enjoyed the Lee Oskar show I saw about 3-4 years
ago here in San Francisco with his own band, playing standards and other
goodies.  As much as I enjoy War, not sure if it would be same without
Lee O.)

Thanks to my old buddy Hugh Messenger for making me aware of the DL.
(Good to be talking to you again, Hugh!)  I'll send an update on harmonica
in Spain shortly (Flamenco harmonica?  You bet, and on a standard diatonic!
...Not by me of course, I'm not Spanish.)  And then, let's talk about
Borrah Minevitch's Harmonica Rascals... Am I the only one who likes
big (harmonica) band swing music?

 -- Cp.