Re: Help pls., US Westcoast player update

Charis:

If you DO find some harminica activity here on the West Coast
(specifically Palo Alto with 50-mike radius, please let me know.

Sounds like you and I should at least talk on the phone.  I'm
at  (415) 493-9307  (home).

incidentally, a 6th grade teacher in Benicia would like to have a
demonstration of harmonicas and music at the school - obviously on a
schoold day - which knocks me out.  Have any acquaintances who would
like to be a ham for an hour or two?

Anyone out there on HARP-L?

Best to you.

Jim Dinkey