MS Series Harmonicas

I bought a Big River when they first came out about 2 years ago. I've
always felt that for the price they were a tremendous bargain.  $10.95
from Kevin's.  Now granted I only have one MS series harmonica.  Maybe
it's a peach and the majority are all dogs, but I don't think so.  Sure I
had to adjust the offset when it was new but I have to do that with 99%
of all the harmonicas I buy these days.  Hand made instruments are
inherently expensive in these days of high labour costs.  No beginner's
going to shell out $30.00 to play a new instrument.  You can bet that
people buying their first harmonicas are going to end up either paying
full boat retail or getting cheap junk harmonicas.  The Huangs are a
viable alternative but so is the MS line.   A harmonica player I know
who currently lives in Bisbee AZ, Scott Muehlman,  plays all MS
harmonicas and loves em.  Now this guy is a player.  He used to play
professionally and still could if he wasn't going to school.  The reason
for all this fuss about the MS line?  After I posted the bit about the
pozidrv screws yesterday I got out my Big River and started playing it.
I've been playing it for the last 2 days.  I love it.  I had been playing
a Filisko square hole in the same key.  They're different but the MS
holds its own.  FJM