Chromatic Tuners

A brief query as to what specific kind  (brand, model number etc) chromatic
tuners people use/recommend and which features are most desirable for
harpers?

I have heard that 'analog' meters (not LED) and automatic tuning (pitches
named after note is played) are best. Some auto calibrate reference to a
pitch (A=440, 441, 442 etc)   Some go 7 octaves, others go 8.  Most have
mikes, some have inputs also.  Some have pitch generators based on a
resettable calibration point (must be what FJM, Steve Baker et al do to get
the variable tunings).

I see adds for Boss TU12 & 12H for $70, the  Korg DT3 for $63, DT1 for $80,
the Sabine ST-1100 for $50, the St-1500 for $58.  Kevin's has an Arion for
$90.  Seiko has some, but I can't remember the models.  One inexpensive one
had a nice metronome built-in (triplets, 1-9 beat accent), but only
generated the variable tones, but did not have a mike or meter.  Another
had all that but cost an arm and a leg (or lips, tongues and teeth if you
prefer ;)

Enough banter from me.  Thought with all the talk about tunings that some
of you reveal your favorite tools.

Regards,
Harv       haandruss@xxxxxxx - opinions my own