Re: Creative Carrying

>I have a Craftsman cloth wrench carrier which rolls up and
>has a strap to hold it. I resewed the pockets to hold 8 harps

I like this idea, but I use a Sears long 11mm socket for a guitar slide
(sorry to digress ;)

Seen a few folks load up those fanny packs, some with back packs, some with
the funky cases.  I have an old canvas briefcase-like thing that has a
bizillion slots for floppies which each fit two uncased 10 holers nicely.
Room for cables, etc.

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*