Re: Carrying

I use an old Bundy Coronet case that I picked up several years ago in a junk
store. Unfortunately it only holds my harps and one mic. I use a small case
for patchcords and mics, and an briefcase for some other stuff like lyrics
and music and a tuner(I let others use it so they can't blame me). All of my
cases are as old as I could find them for personal tastes. Maybe I should
also note that I use an old stoll to set my harp case on while I'm playing
so I can reach my harps easily.

Tim Moody