Re: Diggin' the gopher

Good idea Tim !

>I have been looking at the harmonica gopher lately and decided it was too
>limited. We need to add more stuff. I have some how-abouts if anyone is
>interested. How about GIFs of US, the harp players that make up the list?
>How about more harp info, like Jack Ely's great diatonic tips? I would like
>to put up a few things but being a gopher newbie I get lost easily. Does
>anyone have more info for me?

I'm back (remote :)  Couldn't let this one by, since I talked to Chris
Pierce about it a little earlier this week  -- I will volunteer time to do
build on Ely's tips and put together a FAQ, presuming others would be
willing to help, compose sections etc. with full credit :)  Or if someone
else wants to do it, I'll help anyway I can.

Maybe you folks with press kits (and roadies ;) can send them to somebody
to scan (assuming there's interest)

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*