Re: Why lay out?

Harvey,

I've done a little work with some local alternative bands, and I found using
the same equipment I use for blues seems to work fine.  I have a Fender Super
Reverb, and have a Digitech Echo box.  It does help to boost the echo effects
for some alternative numbers.  It seems though, the simplest is the best.
 Many newer alternative bands like simple direct harp work. Althought the
amp, bullet mic and echo, seem to fit well in much that is produced.

WolfSA