Re: Diggin' the gopher

[SNIP, SNIPITY, SNIP]

> I'm back (remote :)  Couldn't let this one by, since I talked to Chris
> Pierce about it a little earlier this week  -- I will volunteer time to do
> build on Ely's tips and put together a FAQ, presuming others would be
> willing to help, compose sections etc. with full credit :)  Or if someone
> else wants to do it, I'll help anyway I can.

> Maybe you folks with press kits (and roadies ;) can send them to somebody
> to scan (assuming there's interest)
>

> Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
> Harv                      *Opinions my own*

I have been thinking for a while now that a FAQ would be a good idea.
I myself must have posted Mally's address and one or two other addresses
several times.

Some harpers have emailed me privately for these address as well.
Also some people have emailed me asking for the items I posted about
the tremolo harp. (He said shyly :-) ).

I don't mind doing it, it's quite flattering anyway :-), but a FAQ with this
sort of stuff in would not be a bad thing.

I would be prepared to get the addresses of the (more important) harp/music
dealers in the U.K. and submit it to the FAQ if people decide they want
a FAQ.

As long as I don't have to do it all in a big rush.
Even I have to work for the firm now and again :-)

Gordon. 	Who's paid for what he know's, not what he does.
		(That's why I don't get paid very much :-) ).