Re: Sit-Ins (sessions)/MORE

A mercenary lot we Americans.  I suspect that part of what got on the
list about sessions taking away paid musicians venues was due to the
mistaken belief that if you're paid you're professional and this is
somehow better.  I found much of the jam etiquitte discussions on friday
to  be somewhat depressing.   a whole bunch of focus on who's being bad.
A lot of namecalling and virtually no focus on what in my opinion should
really be a t the heart of the discussion.  Playing music with others and
the sharing that can take place in a nurturant and sharing environment.  FJM