Early Little Walter/Parkway

Are the parkway little Walter recording s available in their entirety.  I
just picked up a Laserlight CD used called Blues Legends.  It has 2
Parkway Little Walter sides on it.  I keep loving her and Rolling and
Tumblin'.  These recordings are the antithesis of the last Chess
sessions. I assume that the previously mentioned Matchbox box includes
these Parkway recordings. I already have bunches of Little Walter and
would like to avoid pourchasing the box if it's possible.  If anyone
knows anything about other CD releases of the Parkway sessions let me
know.  Thanks in advance for any help.  FJM not barry