Re: Little Charlie & Nightcats

Tim Moody wrote:

>Leave it up to me to spread a rumor. It seems the CD release thing was some
>advertiser's idea. They are NOT releasing a new CD as of this date. They are
>however, working on the next one. They played here in Eugene last night(for
>the second of a two night show) to a good crowd and had a great time.

And I caught 'em on the first night and they cooked then too.

Charlie told me the new album, due in February on Alligator, will be
stretching out a bit, with a little more jazzy sound from his guitar at
times.  Jim Pugh, who plays keyboard with Robert Cray and who played on
Little Charlie and the 'Cats latest release, "Night Vision," will be playing
on a few tracks; so will California sax wailer, Johnny Nocturne, who had
a release on Bulleye a year or two ago.

James Carmin
jcarmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx