Re: Sit-Ins (sessions)/MORE

The reason I play music is that I can't not.  It's not a choice for me.
I'm compelled.  It's in my head.  I hear it constantly.  If I was the
only person on the earth I'd play.  $$$$ has nothing to do with it.
Being payed to play has its merits.  Your main focus in life can be
playing.  I think that the vast majority of folks who play music do it
because it fulfills a need.  US UK it's all the same.  We're getting
dangerously close to flames here.  Any comments Mr. list admin?  Chris
are you out there?  How far do we go with this?  Where's the line?  FJM