Re: Diggin' the gopher

G.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>I have been thinking for a while now that a FAQ would be a good idea.
>I myself must have posted Mally's address and one or two other addresses
>several times.

I thought I'd put all the addresses I'd seen in the list of them in
the Gopher, but now that I think about it I know I haven't added the
Huang address, and probably some others.  Sorry about that, I should
have kept it up better (I'm going to stick with the "I'm really busy"
excuse).

#:)

>Some harpers have emailed me privately for these address as well.
>Also some people have emailed me asking for the items I posted about
>the tremolo harp. (He said shyly :-) ).

I think that would be GREAT to have in there.  Wasn't that only a
partial thing though?  Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe I asked
you about doing that once, and you replied that you wanted to do more
to it first....  Or did I dream that? (which would be quite possible).

>I don't mind doing it, it's quite flattering anyway :-), but a FAQ with this
>sort of stuff in would not be a bad thing.

I would have started an FAQ by now myself, but I (once again) haven't
had the time.

>I would be prepared to get the addresses of the (more important) harp/music
>dealers in the U.K. and submit it to the FAQ if people decide they want
>a FAQ.

Send those to the list/me and I'll put them in the file with the
others (and the Huang one too).

>As long as I don't have to do it all in a big rush.

Hey, I'm in no hurry...(but then again, I know where/how to find
stuff).

>Even I have to work for the firm now and again :-)

Don't you hate how that silly work stuff gets in the way of all this
serious fun!  #:)

Sounds like some Great thoughts!

Chris