Re: Sit-Ins (sessions)/MORE

John wrote:

	[SNIP]....

> > playing.  I think that the vast majority of folks who play music do it
> > because it fulfills a need.

	Yes indeed! Like the old Sanscrit poem says:

	"Lord let me be anything, but please not a poet".

	I would agree whole heartedly.

 US UK it's all the same.  We're getting
> > dangerously close to flames here.  Any comments Mr. list admin?  Chris
> > are you out there?  How far do we go with this?  Where's the line?  FJM

	Well I wondered that myself, and tried to make some sort of
	profound comment about having reached a point where we had to live
	with each others differences. (Or words along those lines)
	And time being a solver of problems.

	Ah well, don't worry, we tend not to be inclined to flame (as a
	rule). In the main we are a self regulating bunch here.

	I would personally like to thank those on the list who took an
	active part in the "sessions" discusion.

	I found it very informative and stimulating.
	It is only when we interact closely and in more detail
	with other people and cultures that we se the real differences.

	Mind you, let me state that I am NOT trying to put a stop to
	this thread (which I admit to starting). If folk have more
	to say/add thats fine by me. This is not a takeover bid. :-) :-)

 Gordon