Re: Valves and other help

Hugh, thanks for the info.

CDT MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" To:
Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx From: hippo@xxxxxxxxxx (Hugh Messenger) Reply-To:
Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Valves and other help

At 21:06 9/5/94 +0000, Charles Williams  CS wrote:
>What is special about a Tombo Ultimo harmonica?

Nothing that special.  I personally love them, they suite my style.  They last
a long time, they have better (to my ears) intonation than a Lee Oskar, and
(very important to me) don't rip out facial hair by the cover plate full.

>Has anyone heard of the availability of a harmonica synethizer that can be
>midi-ed like a keyboard or guitar?

The only one I've ever tried (or heard of) is the Millionizer.  It was fun,
but very, very cumbersome.  The only person I know who has one is David
Michelsen (contact him through Norman Ives - number supplied on request)..

   -- hugh

"You can get one of those from Norman"