Re: Sit-Ins (sessions)/MORE

> More and more bar and cafe owners are going for "unplugged"
> style music, especially for lunch and early dinner. Maybe
> someone will take the hint and start an unplugged blues jam.

A while ago Dave Ray(from Ray and Glover fame) and myself tried to get an
acoustic blues jam going at a local downtown Mpls bar.  We did it for three
months and maybe ten people showed up during that entire span of three
months.  Seems to me nobody is interested in playing acoustic blues...well
maybe it only feels that way here.

Chris Michalek