Re: Why lay out?

On Wed, 7 Sep 1994, Rick Barker wrote:
 I use an ART SGX-2000 effects processor. Amongst it's 70
> effects(16 per patch) is a tube pre-amp, compressor, EQ, noise gate(and
> other analog effects) and all the digital effects you can imagine. The
> blues purists might not agree with my choice but I can get an excellent
> sounding, very flexible over-driven sound. On a whim I can fatten the sound
> with various reverbs and delays or "space it" with flange, chorus, phase
> shifting, etc. I can even use pitch shifting to drop/raise an octave on the
> fly and have full control over the sound at all times.

I use an Alesis Midiverb III digital effects processor.  The range of
sounds you can get is truly amazing.  The quality of the delay is much
better than you would get in a foot pedal and you have control over both
the input and output signal.  FJM

PS why lay out?  to get a tan