Vox AC30s?

How much is a Vox AC30 in the US?

Before I moved here I had a '67 Vox AC30 combo (blue speakers, original
tubes, the works).  I seriously considered having just the Vox and a spare
pair of socks as my baggage allowance, but I wimped out and sold it.  I now
use a Princeton (late model, boo), although I have an early Twin that's
just waiting on speakers getting reconed.

I just wish I still had the AC30.  I haven't seen a single one in two years
... I'm assuming that they must be rare as rocking horse s**t in the US,
and hence at least a gazillion dollars apiece.

Alternatively - can I hotrod the Twin?  What do people who use these amps
do to them?  I've heard (and played) some beautiful examples, but mine just
sounds loud and clean.  Is it just the grade of the tubes?

   -- hugh