Little Walter

        What a terrific forum we have here on the Internet!

        I'm pretty much a novice with the harmonica, but after reading all the
interesting conversations on this forum, I pulled out my Little Walter cassette
titled Boss Blues Harmonica.  Can anyone tell me what kind(s) of harps
(diatonic/chromatic) he plays on the cassette, and what key some of the songs
are in?  The songs on the cassette are:  My Babe; Sad Hours; You're So Fine;
Last Night; Blues with a Feeling; Can't Hold Out Much Longer; Juke; Mean Old
World; Off the Wall; You Better Watch Yourself; Blue Lights; Tell Me Mama;
Backtrack; It's Too Late Brother; Just a Feeling; Teenage Beat; Just Your Fool;
Flying Saucer; I Got To Go; Shake Dancer; Too Late; Thunderbird; Ah'w Baby;
Boom Boom, Out Go the Lights.

        Any info on the above is greatly appreciated.

        By the way, the Baton Rouge Blues Festival is Oct. 8 & 9.  All welcome!

Bill Tidwell                    Voice: (504) 342-9901
OIS / Consulting and Training   FAX:   (504) 342-9902
P.O. Box 44335                  Email:  btidwel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Baton Rouge, LA  70802