Re: Overblow post compilation

> I forwarded to Bill a very make-shift, slap together, no headers so no
> credit, version of overblowing and overdrawing from the archives. I was
> starting to build it for an FAQ, but I haven't finished it yet (editting,
> putting back credits) since no one is too excited about an FAQ since we
> have 'gopher.  The people involved were Dick Anderson, Steve Jennings, Bart
> deBoer, Peter Brown, Ted Arbitton, Winslow Yerxa, Chris Michalek. Anybody
> interested in this? It's 33K.  Peace.

	Since you were good enough to take the time to "slap together"
something, I might as well see if I can learn something by taking a look.
Forgive me for posting this message to the list, but I wasn't able to get
your e-mail address from the header to your post.  Please e-mail your
exaplanation to amdur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a lot.