H'ville Big Spring Jam

To:  Ted Albritton
(and other Harp-L possible *Big Spring Jam* attendees),

Will we be seeing you next weekend for Huntspatch's Big (little) Spring
Jam?  KOKO TAYLOR and her Blues Machine will be performing Sunday, Sept.
25th @ 5:30pm on the *BUDWEISER STAGE* :-), as well as BIG AL and the
Heavyweight Blues Band on the same day @ 1:30pm on the H'ville Times
Stage.

I have an entire up-to-date roster with me, but instead of retyping the
whole thing for the list, I was wondering if you and any other interested
parties would like me to FAX it to you instead?

I will also have a map and written directions to the BSJ by this afternoon,
so I could fax that as well (again, to those interested).

*ALSO* I was thinking of maybe having a small Harp-L/Blues-L meeting at the
Koko performance (for those interested).  Whaddya think?  Anyone interested
can post back to me and let me know.  If you don't get an "instant" or
"speedy" reply, don't worry.  I am having to keep my "Harp-L Habit" in
CHECK for a little while due to being COLD BUSTED the other day (in
other words, "Big Brother is watching"). :-(  But I will try to be as
responsive as possible.  I am also planning on coming into work this
weekend "off-the-clock", to catch up on my Harp-L mail reading (of about
100+ posts BTW). :-)  So I'll be playing "catch-up" BIG TIME! ;-)

Later Harp People,
Craig "Man, do I *MISS* being involved in these threads" Smoot

|  Craig Smoot                                                |
|  Musician / Systems Analyst / Programmer                    |
|  Gradkell Systems, Inc. - Huntsville, AL                    |
|  (craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)                               |