RE: Bending [LONG]

> ...I still think overblowing is a myth (grin)! And is going to Joliet
>and seeing Filisko like, oh, going to the mountain to see Moses?

Not exactly. Joliet Joe fine-tuned a harp for me(a 'C') and gave me some
pointers. I can now consistently over-blow hole 6 and get a Bb in the
middle octave. I can also over-draw hole 10 and get a C# in the top octave.
Now, the rest seems to be FM and integrating it into my style is another
thing altogether. But, you should hear Joliet Joe go lickety-split
chromatic from hole1 to hole 10 while tongue blocking. I was impressed.