Re: HARP-L Digest V94 #183

Well, did I laugh out loud when I read the note from Cheng Ann
correcting everyone on HIS gender. And I'm grinning as I wonder if he
would have received quite so much enthusiastic assistance if he'd been
initially recognized as a he! :)

Nah, I'm only kidding, this is a wonderfully helpful bunch of folks in
general.

Now, was I going to say something about the harp? Oh yes ... I've been
switching back and forth between a Shure vocal mic and an Astatic, and
tending towards the latter, but neither have a volume control. Does
anyone else on the list use a volume pedal in lieu of a pot on the
mic?

Ken Ficara                                                      ficara@xxxxxxx
GEnie: K.FICARA           Compu$erve: 71311,1461                AOL: KenFicara