Larry Adler/Gershwin

I wanted to follow up on Winslow's post about the Larry Adler special
-- he's got an entire album coming out of pop musicians' covers of
Gershwin tunes, with Adler playing harp and George Martin (yes, THAT
George Martin) conducting and arranging. The first single is Kate Bush
doing "The Man I Love" backed with Larry's version of "Rhapsody In
Blue." It's a great single, I mean, combine Kate Bush with great jazz
harp, and you'll have me crawling to the record store over broken
glass. :)

Ken Ficara                                                      ficara@xxxxxxx
GEnie: K.FICARA           Compu$erve: 71311,1461                AOL: KenFicara