RE: Bending [LONG] + Blow Bending

Hugh,
	Tried some of your instructions last night on overblowing but was only
able to consistently overblow on hole 8, at least I think I did.  But to me it
sounded very strange, almost as if I was hitting like a 3-4 draw bend, you
know, when you get some resonance going.  Is this the way overblows sound.
Please excuse me as I have only seen Howard Levy play only one song with
Kenny Loggins on Public TV.  However, I'm much intrigued by all of this, so
I guess I've just got to get his tape.  Otherwise, I'm smack out of Jimmy Reed
material although I used to have an 8-track of some of his hits and can do a
fair amount of 7-10 blow-bending, which as you say, can really punch a riff
up a bit, particularly if used with discretion.
	Thanks again.
Bill