Re: Jeopardy Theme

Thanks a bunch for the explanation, Winslow.  The kids in my class owe you
for the favor.  Either that, or I'll blame you when I'm humiliated in front
of them. ;-)  Which do you think is a tougher crowd -- a smokey blues bar or a
suburban classroom?

By the way, sorry for posting this to the whole list.  For some reason, I'm
not able to get individual e-mail addresses from the headers to the
postings.  Probably just me making another newbie mistake.  I'll try to figure
out what's happening so I won't continue waste everyone's time.