Re: harmonicas for kids

You can barely go wrong with a Hohner Bluesband for $3.95 at a store near me.
I thought they only made them in C but I just saw a bunch of other keys too.
Also, you can go a long (if not all the) way with a Huang Star Performer which
I buy for about $10.95 (I can only recommend the lower keys since I haven't
tried anything above B).  I don't care what anyone else says - they are great
instruments.

+Richard