Newcomer Questions

Tim Moody recently pointed me here, and after lurking for a week, I feel just
like the recent posting that thought they were a good intermediate player,
who after spending time here has realized they are really a veritable novice.
The good news is that there is a ton of excellent technique and mechanics
information here with which to improve.

1st question: where can HIP#4 be found to download

2nd question: what does IMHO, FWIW, BTW mean, and is ther a list of
translations for list conventions like these?

3rd question: Does anyone know of a possible harp instructor for lessons in
the Northern Virginia - Washington DC area?

With thanks to Tim Moody, I look forward to developing my chops through
learning from this group.

Jim Herbert
McLean VA