Hering, etc.

Hi All,

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents worth on the Hering chromatic. I have a
Hering 501/48 3-octave in G, and I really like it. The Hering harp has a
narrower, taller mouthpiece that might make it easier to play for kids
and people who aren't "big mouths"! :) It isn't as big a mouthful as a
Hohner Super 64.

In reference to the Hohner Weekender, I obtained one as part of a package with
a book of Irish folk music from a local music store. I noticed that they also
had a Scottish package available. BTW, my favorite tremolo is the Goliath.
Works great with Celtic stuff, has 48 reeds and a beautiful rich tone.

Hello to Winslow, I met you at the Detroit SPAH Convention several years ago--
great seminar!

I really enjoy the list, and I share the posts with my non-computerized
club members.

ttyl--Tim

--
Tim Schutte ab477@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Know Your Enemy/Know Yourself