Re: help guys!

>I was attracted to the harp, so I decided to go the "cheapo" route
>and purchase the "Country & Blues Harmonica for the Musically Hopeless"
>book by Jon Gindick, cassette, and harmonica package (Klutz >Press, 2121
>Staunton Ct., Palo Alto, CA 94306, 415-424-0739).

"Musically hopeless" described me perfectly a few years ago when I bought the
book/cassett/harp package.  Now I'm not quite so "hopeless".  ; )   Best
investment I ever made, and I've been harping for fun ever since.  Good idea
as a Christmas gift, too!

Bill Tidwell                    Voice: (504) 342-9901
OIS / Consulting and Training   FAX:   (504) 342-9902
P.O. Box 44335                  Email:  btidwel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Baton Rouge, LA  70802