Acoustic blues jams

I was interested in micha018@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx's 07-Sep-94 comments on
acoustic blues jam sessions in Minneapolis.  It's always a treat to find
out you've been working with someone you never met.  It's such an
impersonal world that you need reminding once in awhile of just who your
mates might be.

There's a session every Monday PM at the Viking Bar, hosted by two
emminently qualified players, John Beach and Willie Murphy.  Just tell
them you know me and have worked with me for months on end--I'm sure
they'll let you play...
TimedOut
Dave Ray
2515 Franklin Avenue