Re: Green Bullet mod

>I friend of mine took his (new) green bullet and replaced the cartridge with
>an Astatic crystal cartridge from Kevin's harps. It cost 16.00 and really
>has a nice sound now. It is also a lot less prone to feedback with the new
>element.
>
>A cheap Green Bullet mod if you don't like yours.
>

>Tim Moody

I think that is the config that William Clarke uses, but I might have it reversed.
(i.e. dynamic element in the Astatic case.)

Hey, does this "brown bullet" that someone mentioned before have a fin on the top.
I have a really great mic that looks like a Turner, shaped like a bullet, has a fin on top
solid flat brown paint (even the grille)  I would like to know what it is.  Had a cord out
the back with typical spring strain relief, crystal element.  Only label said something
about being built under liscense by the Brush Development Co.  It appears to be WWII
vintage.  It could have been off of a field radio.  It had a little wodden handle screwed
down where the stand threads are.  Great sounding Mic and it was mine for $8 at a antique
show!

Bernie Clarke
"Don't start me to talkin', I'll tell everything I know" - SBWII