RE: HARP-L Digest V94 #189

just when you thought it was safe to read this group again.. the guy who came

up with the sleazy chromatic garbage re-appears.. (sorry.) I must have faded

there during the last couple issues of this digest (you guys are so

prolific). I vaguely recollect seeing something about a chromatic I'd not

heard of before (can't find the name..) NOt Huang(although they interest me)

definely not Hohner and since I'm playing 3 octave suzuki's, it must not be

them.. If someone remembers this other company (which lot's of you seemed to

be hot on), please refresh my memory.. I live in San diego right near the

suzuki outlet and they're reallly pretty good cheap 3-octave chromatics, but

the slide pressure's a bit much, no matter how many cheap tricks I use to try

to ease it up.. There's an old hohner that has perfect feel for the slide but

is out of production... anyway, if anyone knows???? thanks.. m.
I also found your input on blues technique on chromatic to be just the sort

of stuff I was interested in hearing..
Name: shluzzbucket
E-mail: yekkim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (shluzzbucket)
Date: 09/21/94