re:is this right?

>I was wanting to know if bending the harp upwards i.e. tilting it
>towards my upper lips, and doing a note bend, a correct technique?
>I found it to produce a cleaner tone since my pucker usually leaks
>due to the lack of practice.

Cheng Ann, I seem to recall one of the harp books suggesting this very
technique.  I can't seem to find my copy, but it might have been in _Blues
Harp_, suggesting tilting the harp up to make it easier to bend notes.

Is it a "correct" technique?  I'll defer to the experts here.  But if it
works... <g>

-Mike