Re: Chromatics

I can only say that you may have to pay a little bit more for a better
harmonica.  If you get both from Richard Farrell at 40% discount you will pay
$110.70 (Super 64), and $179.37 (Super 64X.).  Personally, I think the tone
quality of the 64X is much better than the Super 64.  Be sure you check out
the slide, as I got one that had a very noisy slide.  Other players bought
one that had a nice quiet slide.  However, the Super 64 does have a nice tone
quality.  It is a matter of personal likes and dislikes.  The harmonica is a
very personal thing to a player.  You must decide for yourself what harmonica
is best for your style of playing.

Richard.