Re: Gary Primich

Yep, you got me.

Our band, The Motel Kings, will be playing the Bowsprit (Indy)
Saturday night with Allan Stratyner on harp.

We've been together for several months now and the sound is coming
together.  Still reaching for that vocal "abandon" I'm always after,
but we're coming along.  Hope we'll see you there.

Last rehearsal I told Allan about Harp-L and he was very excited.
I'm going to take him some of the stuff I printed out off it, and
I'll give him your message -- he'll be pleased.

If you're there, identify yourself - I'd love to get to know a few of
you harpers out there.

Come see Gary Primich's show at the Peanut Barrel 10/4 or the Cooler
Kings and Lonnie Mack at the same venue 10/5.  Good music comin'
right up!

(Thanks for askin'...)

Cathi