Bob Dylan on CD-ROM

    Hi All, Thought you IMCD enthusiasts might be interested.

    I was looking over a copy of PC Graphics & Video magazine - Oct. 1994.
    According to a "Newsline" story, The Graphix Zone, an Irvine, CA
    multimedia developer and producer of interactive CD-ROM titles, has signed
    an agreement with Columbia Records to produce an Interactive Music CD-ROM
    featuring the works of Bob Dylan. The accompanying photo, which I assume
    is from the CD cover, shows Dylan playing guitar and harmonica. No release
    date was given. This is the second IMCD produced by The Graphix Zone
    Company - the article didn't name the first one.

    I don't know much about Dylan, can't say I've ever heard him play but I
    think it's neat that this will give the harmonica even more exposure - and
    in a leading edge new media form.

         Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  --New Addr--> IMS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx