Re: Bob Dylan on CD-ROM

>    Does Dylan really play the harmonica. I thought that he only gave it a
>bum rap!

Amy Appleby seems to thinks so in her 80 page book of 12 of his songs
(don't know which ones) : _The Harp Styles of Bob Dylan_ .  It says in a
marketing blurb on the book -- "Bob Dylan is a master of many harp
styles....."   A little stretch IMHO, but to each his/her own.

Sorry again for my harp-l note before that I thought was an answer to
another one-on-one email. It's been a long week.  Go forth and blow.....

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*