Re: Haircut

>:Oh yeah -- finally got a chance to look at Tim's GIFs -- get a haircut,
>:dude !  dB^).
>
>Geee........No one has ever mentioned that before :-)

Chill - just seein' if you were payin' attention :) :)  Somebody slap this
guy before he hurts himself ;)

I think there's more than a few fashion statements possible from list
members - if they would just get their GIFs in gear !!?!!  ;)

Bluestime and Kim Wilson are coming here next month.  If you think David
Harp has some voice problems, check out Magic Dick on this CD -- he plays
OK and the jump blues stuff is kinda cute, but somebody get those guys a
singer ! CU.

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*